19 January 2016

25% off Designer Boutique Sale with Code LUXE25


Hi loves! I`m back from my holiday and I wanted to share first with you some great discounts on the designer items that are already on Sale!!! Here you have some examples from Moschino, Maison Margiela, Paul Andrew, Alexa Wagner, Prabal Gurung and Giuseppe Zanotti that can be found at prices between 170$ and 400$ at which you will apply at check out the 25% discount ♥

You can find the all and even more bags and clothing items on Shopbop until 21st of January and click HERE to be directed straight to all of the items.

I hope you enjoy the sales and get used to buy statement pieces at super prices that will last most than just one season.

Kisses, Manuella ♥

1 comment:

  1. Great shoes and booties and heels ! love the style !

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)