17 August 2015

Casual Weekend Outfit/ Perfect beach outfit


 Hy loves! Today it`s the first day when it smells like autumn but the weather it`s still warm and perfect excepting the wind that ruins every girl`s hair :)). 
Talking about hair, well I have to confess that for the first time, I`m uploading pictures on my blog with my hair in a natural form. I mean, beside the hair products applied and the use of the hair dryer, there was nothing else used. But, today I wanted you to see me in a more natural way and to share with you some insides that you never get to know.

So don`t judge me for the imperfect hair or for the soft make-up, no lipstick and so on :D This is me and I think you deserve to see me like this too :D Even more, I decided to stay like this because this outfit inspired me casualness and the most relaxing mood ever.

I hope you`ll like it and tell me if you like this kind of initiatives. I mean, you too have those days when you don`t want to spend much time in front of the mirror and you want to enjoy your day and your life, right?

Wish you all a wonderful week
Kisses, Manuella ♥

 I was wearing:
Poncho: Here
White Shorts: Here
Sandals: Old
Bag: Similar Here
Pink Marc Jacobs Key Chain 











1 comment:

  1. wow you look beautifully;) This beautiful poncho :)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)