7 March 2013

Still in love with pastels ♥




Hell Yes! Spring is here and it brings me a wonderful state of mind!

I enjoyed today a warm and beautiful weather and I couldn't resist to wear ...Sandals and pastel combination!I also want to mention that I decided to wear the blouse backwards, due to its zipper that unfortunately you can't see it in these pictures:)

What do you think about it? :D

Also you're invited to join the Wonderful Giveaway, where you can win your favorite Galaxy Printed Item.
Click Here to access the blog post!

Kisses, Manuella ♥

I was wearing: Pants: H&M, Blouse: Here, Sandals: Zara, Bag: Here, Sunglasses: Here


16 comments:

  1. hi dear! i just found your blog and i love it! you have great style!!! would you like to follow each other? i ALWAYS follow back
    ♥http://signaturechic.blogspot.com♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. La Multi Ani draga mea, sper sa ai o zi superba. love the look. xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, you look so nice! :) pastel colors look great on you! :) B.

    http://giallotulipano.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The outfit emphasizes your waist and the pants for a taller look. I like it! You look pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chiar iti sta foarte dragut tinuta asta. Great stuff

    ReplyDelete
  6. Este un outfit excelent! Si e de apreciat si "giveaway-ul" de 8martie, felicitari!

    ReplyDelete
  7. "...I enjoyed today a worm..." WORM? Are you sure about that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First of all thank you, you`re right! There is a mistake. But i can`t understand why you have to be so ironic?!

      Delete
  8. Esti superba si gentuta este superba!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pozele sunt facute in parculetul de langa palatul copiilor?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi. I love your style You are so adorable and cute! I also can see how beautiful You matched colors ! So sweet.

    makelifecolorful.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ai combinat foarte bine piesele vestimentare, in completarea tinutei tale!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Foarte frumoase sandalele. EU inca nu am curaj sa port fara dresuri.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)