7 August 2011

Raffia Bag ♥

   
     These days i`ve done some shopping and without knowing i wanted to buy a bag like this one but lucky me, my mom knows my closet better than me and she reminded me that i already own one! I have it for years but i never find something to wear with it  ( don`t ask why, because its color and shape is not sophisticated ) maybe because at that time was not really my taste. I have some new item to show you but in time because are from f/w collections and for the moment the weather is so hot in Bucharest , but you will see some new collaboration items soon :D
         Have a great week ,
Kisses,Manuella ♥




Dress : Zara
Sandals: Zara
Sunglasses: Accessorize
Bag: bought from Chicago

8 comments:

  1. thank you manuella, i like your dress a lot, and your name! i'd love to visit bucharest one day...
    V.LOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) I love your photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the outfit. USA is just the best place to go shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. j'aime beaucoup ta robe, elle est magnifique

    ReplyDelete
  5. no sé si mi anterior coment se grabó, así que repito:
    Me encanta tu estilo y me encanta el blog, me agrego a él. Bsos preciosa!!!!!
    Precioso el vestido, estás monísima!!!
    http://primsecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous you! dress and shades are amazing..

    would be a pleasure if you visit me on my blog too!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)